Expert Gainesville Roof Repair
Providing Reliable & Honest Roofing Repairs
When it comes to roof repair, many roofing companies will automatically upsell you into buying a brand new roof when all that is needed are some repairs. After all, that is how they make their money, right? With Division Kangaroof, you won’t have to worry about being sold a new roof when you don’t need one. Our Gainesville roofers are honest and knowledgeable, and they will always deliver the solution that best fits your needs. We also back up all of our workmanship and materials by a 5-year warranty, so the quality of our work is always guaranteed!
Leaky roof? Call (678) 582-2899 to schedule a roof repair in Gainesville!
Storm Damage Repairs
Our commitment is to always do what is right for our customers, not just look for ways to make the most money. Here in the south, there are lots of roofs that are leaky due to storm damage. We’ve seen all kinds of damage to all types of roofing systems, so when it comes to storm damage, we know how to fix your issue. We can quickly get your roof repaired or replaced, whichever the case may be.
Storms can often leave your roof damaged, but many roofing companies will take advantage of the situation and try to sell you a whole new roof when minor repairs could restore your roof to its original condition. Our Gainesville roofer repair experts will come out and inspect your roof and give you a free estimate. We’ll even handle all the paperwork with the insurance company.
How to Know If Your Roof Needs Repair
In a worst-case scenario, you will know that your roof needs repairs, such as when a tree branch falls onto your roof and causes extensive damage. In most other situations, though, the signs that you need roofing repairs will not be so obvious. Problems that are more difficult to identify do not necessarily make them any less pressing, though.
Here are a few signs that your roof needs an inspection or repair:
- Missing or warped shingles: If your roof is comprised of shingles, then all of those shingles should be in perfect condition, ideally, anyway. If you can see spots where singles are warping or missing entirely, then it is time to get your roof inspected by a professional roofer from Division Kangaroof.
- Cluttered gutters: Your home’s gutters are meant to catch dirt and debris while also flowing rainwater away from your property. However, gutters should not be getting clogged with bits of shingles. As a shingle disintegrates from normal wear and environmental damage, it will break apart into small black bits, almost like dark sand. Call us at (678) 582-2899 if you have noticed “black sand” cluttering your home’s gutters lately.
- Interior stains: A problem with your roof could become a problem with rooms within your home. Typically, a defective roof will let moisture into your home, where it starts to build, potentially raising the indoor humidity levels, too. Paint, wallpaper, and stucco inside affected rooms may start to stain.
- Attic leaks: Whenever it rains, you should take a moment to head up to your attic for a quick DIY inspection. You should be on the lookout for dripping water or any signs that water has pooled due to the rain. Even small holes in your roof can spell big problems if it lets rain and moisture in.
- Sunlight inside: Sometimes, you do not need to wait for the rain to find holes in your roof. Head to the attic on a clear, sunny day and look for sunlight pouring inside. Ideally, your roof will not let any light in, other than where there are vents, pipes, etc.
- Energy bill spikes: A damaged roof does not insulate the home beneath it very well, which means climate-controlled air will escape more easily. In order to maintain your desired temperature, your HVAC system will have to cycle more often. It all adds up to higher energy bills. If you’ve noticed you’re paying more for electricity or gas but you cannot figure out why, it could be a sign your roof is in trouble.
What Makes Us Different?
Because we do so much roof repair, we are far better at it than many other companies who focus only on roof replacements. Our Gainesville roof repair team can find the problem and help you get the most life out of your roof. Whether you have a shingled roof, metal roof, tile roof, or even a flat roof, we’ve got you covered no matter what the repair may be. You can relax knowing that we will restore your roof to its original state whether there is water damage, improper installation, or any other issue, large or small!
Emergency Roof Repair In Gainesville
If you need emergency roof repair, we are here for you. Our team of Gainesville roofing repair experts will be available whenever the need arises. From repairing leaky roofs in order to prevent structural problems to coming up with a plan to replace the entire roof, we will always stand behind our work and aim to do the best job possible. Keeping you and your family safe is our number one priority! Learn why so many satisfied customers have come to rely on Division Kangaroof for all their Gainesville roofing repair needs. With our help, you can have peace of mind knowing your family will be protected.
Call today or contact us online for roof repair in Gainesville!
Learn More About Us
Our Customers Say It Better!
Would Use Them Again
Would use Division Roof again highly recommend
Install or Replace a Flat, Foam or Single Ply Roof
These guys can be relied on to do a good job and tackle difficult roofing issues.
Everyone knew their job and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them.
We Got You Covered
Licensed Insurance Adjusters
We understand both aspects of the insurance claim and can help you navigate through the process.
Experience that Matters
We are backed by years of experience that guarantee your home will be covered with the best service.
All our work and materials we use are back up by a 5-year warranty.
We guarantee honesty in every part of the process, from pricing to the final product.